Thank you for choosing Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Dr. Tyndall and Nurse Carrie were awesome. The communication was detailed all questions were answered to the derail I was able to understand. They were able to get me to finish the Chicago Marathon which I thought was out of reach. This team is awesome thanks again!”– Ron K.
- “I can’t say enough good stuff about Dr. Tyndall! He’s the best! I had a discectomy and fusion on my neck in May. Then in September he did the same to my lumbar spine. I’ve been to many Drs for my pain and other symptoms. I was Told it was always something else. I found Dr Tyndall myself after doing research for a spine Specialist. I got in quickly. He listened and ordered x rays and MRI of my total spine. Found the cause of all my pain and numbness. He explained it all and answered every question I had! I have allergies and he took great care to be sure I’d not have any reactions to sutures and bandages. I’m great full for that! He’s easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! Look him up! He’s worth it! Look him up you’ll be impressed!!”– Catherine C.
- “Dr. Tyndall finally gave me the relief I needed with my back. His staff was also very polite and informative. I would highly recommend him. Thank you, Dr. Tyndall, for giving me the opportunity to live a qualifying lifestyle once again.”– Dennis H.
- “Very professional, caring, incredible bedside manner. He took his time explaining what was wrong and what the solution was. From the time I walked through the door until the time I checked out ALL of the staff was courteous and professional. Thank you!!!!”– Roberta M.
- “Excellent Dr and staff. Everyone is professional and friendly. Dr Tyndall removed failing/improper hardware in my cervical spine and replaced with proper hardware. Bedside manner was exquisite. Appointments are conducted quickly but thoroughly. Highly recommend. Left new hardware, right is previous failing hardware.”– Bethany R.
- “Dr. Tyndall is a top notched doctor. He has helped me tremendously and I also had the privilege to work with him. I have never seen a Dr. that has so much compassion and empathy towards his patients. His nurse Carrie is also a 5-star class act. Her bedside manners and compassion for the patients is so genuine. ”– Jennifer H.
- “Dr. Tyndall is a great patient doctor as well as an accomplished surgeon. What I mean by this is that he listens. Takes time to understand what my issues and expectations were and then thoroughly explained the treatment options and WE came to the conclusion that surgery was the best. Before and after the procedure (during I was under) he was available, even had a bit of humorous discussion regarding beards. Follow up visit was great. Healing well, Therapy soon. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks Doc!”– Bart B.
- “The care I received from Dr. Tyndall and his staff was outstanding. He took the time to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions. After over a year of suffering I finally have relief.”– Christina D.
- “I had a bulging disc, that I had been seeing a Chiropractor for. With no comfort after several weeks, I was referred to Dr Tyndall. He stated I needed surgery. I was very nervous, but he and his excellent staff put me at ease by answering all of my questions and walking me through the whole process. would highly recommend Dr Tyndall!”– Michelle C.
- “Helped me very much and grateful for Dr. Tyndall, without him I would still be in pain from my spine, he got me through surgery and the pain went away, I couldn't thank him enough. Now I’m back to working with no problems at all. Thank you, Dr. Tyndall. Highly recommend!”– Verrium
- “Dr. Tyndall is incredibly knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He always has a smile on his face and listens to his patients. He is never rushed and always makes you feel heard. I also had the pleasure of working with him for 7 years and he was a wonderful boss. He is the doctor I would want my family to see.”– Jessica K.
- “Dr. Tyndall and his staff made me feel so comfortable about getting surgery done on my neck. I’ve had debilitating headaches/migraines for decades. I finally got to the point where I needed to be referred to a surgeon. After doing my research I found Dr. Tyndall to be the best choice. And I was absolutely correct. I had a M6 cervical disk replacement between C4 and C5. From day one of meeting Dr. Tyndall and his staff I knew I was in the right place. His staff answered all of my questions along with Dr. Tyndall walking me through the process and my options to come to a decision on what was right for me and my situation. My pain was managed so well after surgery and two weeks postop now I feel absolutely amazing. I have not had any headaches since surgery. I haven’t gone that long without a headache in decades. I have more movement and range of motion and no pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Tyndall and his staff. Don’t put it off any longer. Dr. Tyndall will absolutely help you make the right decision based upon your situation. Highly satisfied and grateful.”– Staci D.
- “I have worked in the WC arena for a long time as an adjuster but only recently had the chance to work with Dr Tyndall and his staff on a recent claim. I was amazed at their professionalism and promptness in not only see my claimant but in getting the necessary paperwork back to me. Additionally, my claimant had great outcome from his MIS fusion and was able to get back to work in a timely fashion. Dr Tyndall is now my go to spine surgeon in the Chicago area...highly recommended.”– Michelle T.
- “Cool people work there! Dr. T is the best Carrie and Sharon are number 1 I would recommend them to friends and family. There is patience with you from the beginning to end. I'm still in rehab day by day. But they not rushing or pushing they want you to get better to 100%. And I really appreciate that.”– Skye W.
- “Dr. Tyndall does a wonderful job at taking care of his patients with a genuine heart. His nurse Carrie is spectacular and goes above and beyond in assisting the doctor in treating patients.”– Jashua M.