Thank you for choosing Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute by visiting our doctor profiles.
Average Patient Rating
- “Dr. Miller is very attentive, compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to EVERYONE.”– Robyn B.Patient Rating:
- “It was a great first appointment. I feel very confident with Dr. Miller’s treatment plan.”– Sandra D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Usmani is very knowledgeable and kind. He addressed all issues! 5 stars all the way.”– Lisa H.Patient Rating:
- “I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Usmani and the courteous and professional staff.”– John P.Patient Rating:
- “Encounter with Doctor Tyndall was a hallmark. He actually read my file, and he actually listened to me. Rendered his professionals assessment and judgment. I definitely will recommend this doctor to anyone.”– Shareese U.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Guzzo is informative, professional & has a perfect bedside manner. I am beyond grateful that he was my surgeon after I broke my femur.”– Tracey A.Patient Rating:
- “Everyone is very knowledgeable, and Dr. Usmani answered all my questions. All staff is very nice. This is the 2nd time I have had to receive wound care, and both times I received great care. Thank you!”– Valerie J.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Miller is very informative, kind, and helpful.”– Sandra B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tyndall and his staff are simply the best. I had surgery a while back and am very happy with the results. He inspires confidence; I trust his opinion. The office is really organized, everyone is friendly, and they made me feel less anxious about my complicated spinal problem and surgery. Highly recommend.”– Julie Z.Patient Rating:
- “I truly have a great experience every visit. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Before becoming a patient of Dr. Damitz, I had really bad experiences with two other podiatrists that I feel did not have my best interest. They only wanted money from my insurance company and me. I was recommended to Dr. Damitz by a friend, and I’m so glad she did. Dr. Damitz is the best. I highly recommend his office.”– Michele B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tyndall is an absolutely wonderful physician. I was seen very promptly for a disc problem giving me lots of pain. We got it under control quickly, and with therapy, I have made a rapid recovery. The staff was great—a well-organized office. I couldn't be happier.”– Roger W.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tyndall is absolutely fantastic. He takes his time to understand where your pain is deriving from & creates a plan to eliminate it while thoroughly explaining things when asked questions. His staff is an outstanding reflection of his professionalism. Dr. Tyndall has performed surgery on two family members who reinforce his talent, bedside manner & complete satisfaction for a pain-free future.”– Michelle S.Patient Rating:
- “From my first call to schedule to check in with the sweetest the young lady at the front desk to Xray to Trisha to Dr. Tyler it's felt remarkably good to be treated with dignity and respect considering what is happening in our world today it was one of the most gracious respectful peaceful doctors offices I have been in quite a long time. Dr. Tyler was so very thorough and kind.”– Tina M.Patient Rating:
- “Very excellent service.”– Rachael W.Patient Rating:
- “The staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Magill was very thorough and knew exactly what I was feeling pain wise. Being a person that uses her hands for work it put my mind at ease that it was nothing real serious! Thanks again, Lakeshore Bone and Joint !”– Miki G.Patient Rating: