Nick Nenadovich, M.D.
Board-certified orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nick Nenadovich is fellowship-trained in spine surgery and joined Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute in 2006. Dr. Nenadovich offers nonoperative and minimally invasive operative treatment approaches for degenerative, traumatic, and pathologic conditions of the neck, back, and spine, including artificial disc replacement of the cervical and lumbar spine. Dr. Nenadovich works closely with his patients to develop evidence-based, individualized treatment plans to resolve their pain and return their quality of life.
Dr. Nenadovich received his undergraduate education in microbiology and cell science from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. He attended Chicago Medical School in North Chicago, Illinois, to earn his medical degree and went on to complete orthopedic surgery residency training at The University of Chicago Hospitals. In Syracuse, New York, Dr. Nenadovich underwent additional training through a spinal surgery fellowship at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Nenadovich enjoys staying active. He plays golf, goes skiing, and also enjoys tennis.
Dr. Nenadovich is available to see patients at our Chesterton, Crown Point, and Portage offices.
Clinical Staff: Gerald E. Gonnella, P.A.-C.,
Renee Kraynak, R.N., Dave Wilson, A.T.C./L
Direct Phone Line: (219) 395-2107
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Cell Science: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Medicine: Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Spinal Surgery Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Indiana Orthopaedic Society
- Indiana State Medical Association
- National Association of Spine Specialists
- North American Spine Society
- Porter County Medical Society
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Northwest Health - Porter
- Northwest Health - La Porte
- St. Mary Medical Center
601 Gateway Boulevard
Chesterton, IN 46304
500 East 109th Avenue
Crown Point, IN 46307
3691 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
- No Review Found!