Rachel L. Stern, D.P.M.
Dr. Rachel Stern is a board-certified podiatrist who joined Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute in 2004. Dr. Stern has devoted her practice to making a difference in the quality of her patients’ lives through a holistic approach. She offers highly specialized care of the feet and ankles, including nail care, diabetic shoes, and orthotic devices, such as ankle and foot orthoses. In her practice as a podiatrist, it is often the case where someone walks into the office in pain and leaves feeling better.
Dr. Stern received her Bachelor of Science degree in anthropology and zoology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She went on to earn her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in North Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Stern later completed preceptorship training at the Ridgeland Foot & Ankle Center in Berwyn, Illinois.
Dr. Stern is certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry, and she is available to see patients at our Chesterton, Valparaiso, and Michigan City offices.
Clinical Staff: Michelle Ripley, L.P.N.
Direct Phone Line: (219) 250-5016
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Anthropology/Zoology: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL
- Board Certification: American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- American Association for Women Podiatrists
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Indiana Podiatric Medical Association
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Franciscan Health Michigan City
601 Gateway Boulevard
Chesterton, IN 46304
1225 E Coolspring Avenue, Suite 2F
Michigan City, IN 46360
2501 Cumberland Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383
- No Review Found!