At Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional orthopedic care to our patients. It's for this reason that we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
Available benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- We pay a significant portion of premiums for employees and their eligible dependents
- High Deductible Option compatible with Health Savings Plan (HSA) accounts
- Online Telehealth
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Substantial Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with Generous Profit-Sharing Contribution
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you are interested in applying for a career at Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute, please follow the link below to review open positions, apply online, or share your information for future opportunities.
*Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.