- General Orthopedics
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Upper Extremity
- Foot and Ankle
In preparation for your orthopedic appointment, please print out the appropriate forms below. Please complete and bring to your first appointment.
If you are seeing Dr. Heather Nath, Dr. Anita Rao, Stephanie Andre, N.P. or Susan Fazekas, N.P.
If you are seeing Dr. Anton Thompkins, Dr. Nick Nenadovich or Natalie Eddy, D.N.P.
Consent for Minors
If the patient is under 18, please download and complete the Consent for Minors PDF Form. If someone is accompanying the minor and you wish for them to be in the exam room with patient, download and complete the HIPAA Friends and Family PDF Form.
Authorization for Release of Medical Information
|Patient feedback questionnaire|
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Patient Education
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- North American Spine Society
- Own the Bone
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America
- Spondylitis Association of America
- STOP Program
Thank you for voting Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute Best of the Region AGAIN!!!
"Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute practices advanced orthopedic health care, tailored to each patient's unique needs. A culture has been fostered amongst our medical staff in which our comprehensive care is centered around the patient. This attitude, combined with our providers' skills has led to many successful outcomes for our patients. It is an honor to have earned the trust of our patients and their families, as resulted in being voted #1 as Best of the Region."
Thomas Kay, MD
Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute
Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute has been a participating member of the American Orthopedic Assocation's Own the Bone program for the past five years and has received Star Performer recognition all five years