- General Orthopedics
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Upper Extremity
- Foot and Ankle
In preparation for your orthopedic appointment, please print out the appropriate forms below. Please complete and bring to your first appointment.
If you are seeing Dr. Aaron Anderson or Dr. Rebecca Anderson, Download Hand Patient PDF Forms
If you are seeing Natalie Eddy, D.N.P., Download Osteoporosis Patient PDF Forms
If you are seeing Dr. Heather Nath, Dr. Anita Rao, Stephanie Andre, N.P. or Susan Fazekas, N.P., Download Pain Patient PDF Forms
If you are seeing Dr. Anton Thompkins, Dr. Nick Nenadovich or Natalie Eddy, D.N.P., Download Spine Patient PDF Forms
Consent for Minors
If the patient is under 18, please download and complete the Consent for Minors PDF Form. If someone is accompanying the minor and you wish for them to be in the exam room with patient, download and complete the HIPAA Friends and Family PDF Form.
Authorization for Release of Medical Information
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Patient Education
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- North American Spine Society
- Own the Bone
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America
- Spondylitis Association of America
- STOP Program
LBJI is pleased to introduce two new physicians to our staff. We are extending a warm welcome to John A. Guzzo, M.D. and Brian T. Damitz, D.P.M.
- John Guzzo, M.D. is our new Orthopedic surgeon. He will practice in our Crown Point office. Dr. Guzzo can see most of your bone and joint issues.
- Brian Damitz, D.P.M. is our new Foot and Ankle surgeon. He will practice in our Valparaiso and Crown point offices. Dr. Damitz can see most of your foot and ankle issues.
These two physicians have joined our expert team of providers and have appointments open immediately.
Call today 219-921-1444 and speak to a scheduler to make an appointment with these or any of the Lakeshore Bone and Joint doctors
Bruce J. Thoma, M.D.
I was born on the south side of Chicago to loving parents of the World War II generation. When I was four years old, my dad took a job in nearby Gary, Indiana. I was lucky enough to grow up in the Miller Beach area along Lake Michigan in a quiet neighborhood. There were all kinds of people there, mostly hardworking steel mill families. Read more